Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Centurion's Watch "Fortified" Military Marriage Conference - Fort Wayne, IN
Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
Fort Wayne, IN
Is Excited to Announce
See and hear what a Fortified Marriage Conference is all about; watch the video below!
Centurions Watch is hosting an interactive day and a half Military Marriage Conference, September 22-23, 2012, at the Hilton Fort Wayne (Fort Wayne, IN). This is a Joint Service event. All Veterans and Active, Reserve and Guard Service Members are welcome. This conference is designed to encourage couples with Biblical insights and guidance that strengthen marriages and help couples grow in their faith in order to build lasting marriages. Our experienced presenters will share their military life experiences through relevant, practical illustrations and humor. Special events throughout the conference will draw couples closer together. The life-changing, time-tested, Biblical principles about marriage and family relationships introduced will have a powerful impact on attendees.
Whether you are engaged, newly married, or been married for 20 plus years, attending the Centurion’s Watch Military Marriage Conference will have a positive impact on your marriage.
Check-in begins on Saturday September 22nd at 9:00 am. The first session will start at 10:00 am. Look for the Centurions Watch booth and our helpful team of staff and volunteers.
The registration fee of $69 includes the conference and materials, a hotel room, ball room dancing, meals (except Saturday date night), and many other fun surprises.
Limited number of scholarships available!!!
What Past Attendees Have Said:
- "Attending this conference saved our marriage! We love life again, and will now put God first in our marriage."
- "This conference helped recharge our marriage and identify our life's purpose!"
- "This conference helped us remember why we fell in love in the first place!"
- "Despite dealing with depression and discouragement, this confernece gave us hope!"
- "Don't miss the renewal of wedding vows ceremony!"
Important Conference Details:
- NO CHILDCARE PROVIDED...This marriage conference is designed for couples to focus on strenghtening their relationship and fortifying their marriage.
- Centurion's Watch will make all room reservations on behalf of couples attending the marriage conference. You do not need to make your own room reservation.
- A renewal of wedding vows will be conducted at the conclusion of the conference. We encourage you to particiapte!
- Questions or special needs? Please contact Centurion's Watch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-506-3684
To learn more about Centruion's Watch, please visit www.centurionswatch.org
A special thank you to our conference partner:
When & Where
P.O. Box 26324
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Centurion’s Watch is a non-denominational Christian faith-based nonprofit organization founded and committed to encouraging the men and women in the United States’ Reserve Components, and their families, by nurturing strong marriages based upon timeless Biblical principles. Our marriage strengthening programs give hope to military families by equipping them with Biblical guidance and insights that strengthen marriages and help Service Members and their spouses grow in faith in order to sustain healthy marriage relationships.